What do you get a police dog who is retiring?
The Davis County Sheriff’s Office is celebrating the retirement of a K9 named Nomos.
Through its Facebook page, the sheriff’s office announced the retirement.
Nomos has served faithfully since 2014. In dog years, that’s a full career!
The sheriff’s office says Nomos has spent his career apprehending criminals and sniffing out illegal narcotics.
Nomos’ retirement will not be a dog’s life. That is, he won’t be miserable at all.
The dog’s handler will keep Nomos in her home. The handler, Sgt. Wennergren, has served alongside Nomos throughout his paw-some career.
The sheriff’s office says that Nomos’ retirement will be full of “unlimited toys, treats, and love.”
Today’s Top Stories
- Much of Utah under severe weather warnings
- Sergeant Dusty Butler, Emery County Sheriff’s Office
- Abe Yospe – Westland Elementary
- Jason Ruch, Saratoga Springs PD
- Jeremy Barnes, Utah Department of Public Safety
- Romance scam uses military photos to fool widow
- Officer Preston Casey, Centerville
- Most Deseret Industries stores along the Wasatch Front open by Friday, with changes
- Connect KSL to your Amazon Echo Device
- Gap shares fall after Kanye West threatens to walk away from Yeezy deal