What do you get a police dog who is retiring?
The Davis County Sheriff’s Office is celebrating the retirement of a K9 named Nomos.
Through its Facebook page, the sheriff’s office announced the retirement.
Nomos has served faithfully since 2014. In dog years, that’s a full career!
The sheriff’s office says Nomos has spent his career apprehending criminals and sniffing out illegal narcotics.
Nomos’ retirement will not be a dog’s life. That is, he won’t be miserable at all.
The dog’s handler will keep Nomos in her home. The handler, Sgt. Wennergren, has served alongside Nomos throughout his paw-some career.
The sheriff’s office says that Nomos’ retirement will be full of “unlimited toys, treats, and love.”
Today’s Top Stories
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Advice from a registered sex offender: teach your kids
- Mercy Housing Mountain Plains
- Who will win the presidential race on November 3rd? It’s anyone’s guess
- Chip Hayes – South Summit Middle School
- Utah man gets up to life in prison in ex-girlfriend’s death
- Best garden gifts for Mother’s Day | KSL Greenhouse
- HOAX ALERT: Health officials warn about color-coded masks flyer
- China pushes conspiracy theories on COVID origin, vaccines