Two firefighters from the North Davis Fire District went viral after they helped calm a young girl shaken up by an accident.
According to a post shared to Facebook, Battalion Chief Allen Hadley and Captain Kevin Lloyd responded to an accident, when they discovered a young girl who was involved was unhurt but very scared.
“After noticing the child was holding bottles of fingernail polish, these 2 officers started talking to her about her polish and asked her if she would paint their nails,” the post said.
“Within minutes, the child was calmly paining their nails and had forgotten about the accident she had just experienced.”
You can see the original post about the firefighters below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Council wants resident input on 2020-2021 fiscal budget
- DA: Unified officer was not justified in shooting death of Salt Lake man
- Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights
- United Utah Party: Investigate Gov. Herbert for possible inducement
- Police ask for help finding suspect who attacked hiker
- Hey, sports fans: Joey Chestnut and Miki Sudo crush the hot dog contest — again
- Gov. Herbert announces COVID-19 to close schools rest of year
- Dave & Dujanovic: Coping with the fear of returning to school
- OPINION: I’ve learned a lot about myself because of COVID-19
- Nonprofit projects pay increase for Utah workers in 2021