PROVO, Utah (AP) — Authorities say a Utah County Jail inmate enrolled in a residential drug treatment program has gone missing in Salt Lake City.
The Daily Herald in Provo reported Monday that 26-year-old Ryan Thomas Miller, of Orem, was last seen at the Odyssey House of Utah.
Authorities say the Utah County Jail inmate recently enrolled in the substance abuse treatment program.
He was able to remove a GPS ankle monitor.
Miller was only permitted to leave a jail in Spanish Fork to participate in the court-ordered program.
He has been in custody for charges of possession of a controlled substance as well as several counts of theft, attempted possession of credit card and forgery.
He now faces an additional charge of escape.
Information from: The Daily Herald, http://www.heraldextra.com
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Utah County Commissioner wants Utah open for business
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Proposition 2 has passed. When will medical marijuana become legal in Utah?
- Church issues clarifying statement on the Word of Wisdom
- Two boys in custody in connection with South Jordan gun theft