The Saratoga Springs Police Department is looking for whoever is responsible for extensive damage to several construction tractors.
According to the department’s Facebook page, several construction tractors at the Peck Pit, near 800 west and Grandview Blvd, were damaged by one or more vandals.
At least 31 windows were damaged on seven different Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Tractors and Front End Loaders.
In addition to $30,000 in damage to just the windows alone, fire extinguishers were set off inside the vehicles – all this believed to have happened the weekend of October 11th through 13th.
If anyone has any information, please call Saratoga Springs police at 801-766-6503 and reference case number 19SS08981 for Detective Morgan.
Today’s Top Stories
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Live Mic: Ideas for needed police reform
- WATCH: President Trump says he’s doing “very well” in video before heading…
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- UDOT will not re-open several popular seasonal roads, for now
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize
- Charlie and Braden Powell are remembered by those who love them
- Salt Lake City School District taking heat for canceling school at the last minute
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- F-35 Demonstration Team to hold behind-the-scenes performance Friday