SALT LAKE CITY, UT — The Utah Jazz (4-1, first in the Western Conference) visit the Sacramento Kings (0-5, 15th in the Western Conference) on Friday night.
Sacramento comes into the matchup against Utah on a three-game losing streak on their home court.
Sacramento went 21-31 in Western Conference games and 24-17 at home in the 2018-19 season. The Kings averaged 114.2 points per game last season, 16.5 from the free throw line and 33.9 from 3-point range.
Utah finished 50-32 overall and 21-20 on the road a season ago. The Jazz averaged 111.7 points per game last season, 18.8 from the free-throw line and 36.3 from beyond the arc.
This is the second meeting between Sacramento and Utah this season. The Jazz won the last game 113-81 on Oct. 26. Bojan Bogdanovic led scoring with 26 points.
Right now on the Kings injuries list: Marvin Bagley III: out (thumb), Harry Giles III: day-to-day (knee).
Jazz Injuries: None listed.
The Associated Press created this story using technology provided by Data Skrive and data from Sportradar.
Today’s Top Stories
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Burgess Owens in Washington for orientation for Utah’s 4th district
- Bad breath behind that mask? 10 reasons and remedies for your halitosis
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation
- Police announce new arrests in Murray mall shooting
- NWSL players now have the option to remain in the locker room during the National Anthem
- BYU rallies to beat Tennessee 29-26 in OT
- Valentine’s is Long Since Over: Here are 5 Year Round Ways You Can Continue to Share…
- Chad Daybell faces new charges a day after Lori Vallow appeared in court on same counts
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27