SALT LAKE CITY — If you haven’t sent in your mail-in ballots yet, Monday marks the last day get your ballot postmarked in order to count.
The official deadline to have mail-in ballots postmarked is on Monday, Nov 4th. But as Utahns head to the polls tomorrow you’ll still be able to drop your ballot off at polling locations or drop boxes by 8 pm on Tuesday, Nov 5th.
If you need to register to vote, update your information or find the closest polling location to you as well as other helpful information, you can find that on vote.utah.gov.
Today’s Top Stories
- To eat, or not to eat breakfast — that is the question
- Motherhood, family size increasing in U.S.
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Live Mic: Utah Farm Bureau president talks about coronavirus impact
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- The Best Family RV Vacations in Utah: 3 Fun RV Trip Planning Ideas for Your Next Summer Adventure
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Starbucks has officially abandoned straws for sippy cup lids … well, mostly
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- How does the Electoral College work?