KSL NewsRadio 102.7 FM/1160 AM is adding two new shows to the lineup. Beginning next month, Lee Lonsberry will join KSL from 12:30 – 3 p.m. Lonsberry is a former Doug Wright Show producer – now behind the microphone. And on November 4, Deseret News opinion page editor Boyd Matheson started hosting an hour-long “Inside Sources” from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
“Hosting this show will be a thrill and a privilege,” says new KSL NewsRadio host Lee Lonsberry “I’ve been preparing for this show my entire professional life, and arguably, well before that.”
Most recently, Lonsberry served as Communications Director for U.S. Congressman Rob Bishop (UT-01). Prior experience includes a four-year tenure as the producer for The Doug Wright Show.
“Lee got to see it all when he worked side-by-side with Doug,” says Kevin LaRue, program director at KSL NewsRadio. “He’ll continue that great tradition on KSL in the afternoon.”
New KSL-NewsRadio Lineup
5-9 AM → Utah’s Morning News
9-11 AM → Dave & Dujanovic (formerly 9 AM – 12 PM)
11 AM-12 PM → Inside Sources with Boyd Matheson
12-12:30 PM → Utah’s Noon News
12:30-3 PM → Lee Lonsberry (coming in December)
3-7 PM → Jeff Caplan’s Afternoon News
7-9 PM → KSL’s UnRivaled
“These additions to the lineup are an exciting step forward for KSL NewsRadio,” says Tanya Vea, Senior Vice President and Market Manager for Bonneville Salt Lake City. “Our commitment to local reporting, fairness, and coverage of the biggest breaking news is greater than ever.”
Your KSL NewsRadio day begins at 5 a.m. with Utah’s Morning News with Tim Hughes and Amanda Dickson. Next up at 9, two hours of Dave & Dujanovic, hosted by Dave Noriega and Debbie Dujanovic.
Inside Sources, formerly a 30-minute program, expands to an hour at 11 a.m. Host Boyd Matheson connects the dots, challenges current thinking and elevates the dialogue around the news of the day.
Beginning in December, Lee Lonsberry takes over KSL from 12:30 – 3 p.m. He will focus on news, politics, current events, and Lonsberry’s very own self-described particularly “peculiar” perspective on life, and life in Utah.
Starting at 3:00p, it’s Jeff Caplan’s Afternoon News and then from 7-9 p.m., KSL’s UnRivaled with Alex Kirry and Scott Mitchell, former University of Utah quarterback.
KSL NewsRadio’s new lineup is scheduled to take effect this December 2019.
Today’s Top Stories
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Florida vacation home invaded by vomiting vultures
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- UPDATE: Search crews find missing 17-year-old in Millcreek Canyon
- UPDATE: Boil water order remains for 72 hours in parts of Pleasant Grove City
- Medical pot users face barriers in Utah after legalization
- Salt Lake Community College