SALT LAKE CITY– Utah Department of Transportation is warning drivers of 20-minute delays I-15 North in the Salt Lake City area on Sunday to fixed road damage.
UDOT officials say northbound I-15 will be reduced to two lanes of traffic around 1100 South. The repairs begin at 6 a.m. and will continue until 5 p.m. Sunday evening.
Crews are repairing road pavement on the freeway. Drivers should use alternate routes if possible.
Today’s Top Stories
- Former missionary finds hope after becoming an addict
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- 8-year-old skiier injured after falling from Park City chairlift
- Proposed bill would make gun owners civilly liable if a gun they lend out is used in a crime
- Jazz center Rudy Gobert moved to tears by All-Star snub
- Volunteers ready to glean extra fruit around Cache Valley
- UDOT employees survive avalanche in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Kaysville police, US Marshals arrest man accused of impersonating officer
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Pro-Hong Kong signs were confiscated at the Washington Wizards game