SALT LAKE CITY– Utah Department of Transportation is warning drivers of 20-minute delays I-15 North in the Salt Lake City area on Sunday to fixed road damage.
UDOT officials say northbound I-15 will be reduced to two lanes of traffic around 1100 South. The repairs begin at 6 a.m. and will continue until 5 p.m. Sunday evening.
Crews are repairing road pavement on the freeway. Drivers should use alternate routes if possible.
Today’s Top Stories
- 4 tips for getting a COVID-19 vaccine appointment booked sooner in Utah
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- Special delivery: Over 500,000 protective face masks transported to Salt Lake International Airport
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- All Utah 24 Hour Fitness locations to close, customers transferred to VASA
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- FBI Confidential: Human trafficking may be happening in your local park
- Bill Nye sets the world on fire — to make a point about climate change
- Ski resorts in northern Utah shutting down due to heavy snow, avalanche danger