SALT LAKE CITY — Even though cranberries do not grow in our Utah soil, we can still enjoy them as prominent features on our dinner table, both on the plates and our table runners.
Utah State University’s Cathy Merrill joined KSL Greenhouse’s hosts Tuan Beddes and Maria Shilaos on this Facebook video to share some wonderful cranberry recipes. Maria shared some of her own insights and creations with this unique fruit.
You can find the recipes at the following links:
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- Campbell’s Classic Cranberry-Orange Relish
- Cranberry Brie Bites
- Cranberry And Brie Crescent Ring
- Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread
- Frest Cranberry, Wild Rice & Kale Pilaf
Listen to the KSL Greenhouse Show on Saturday mornings 8 to 11 at 1160 AM & 102.7 FM, staging.kslnewsradio.com, or on the KSL Newsradio App. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram at @kslgreenhouse. #KSLGreenhouse