SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Salt Lake City police say a 5-year-old boy died Saturday after he and his mother were struck by a car at an intersection.
Police said the woman was taken to a hospital for treatment of a leg injury.
Sgt. Brett Olsen said police were investigating whether the man driving the car was impaired.
No identities were released.
Today’s Top Stories
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Teens are binge drinking more than ever
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Scientists say vodka from Chernobyl’s exclusion zone is safe to drink
- Sean Reyes: GOP incumbent candidate for Utah attorney general
- State leaders express disapproval over crowds welcoming missionaries
- A new conversation: Dave & Dujanovic starts June 4
- DI to begin phased reopening
- Expert: Red Flag laws could have stopped the Parkland shooting