CLINTON, Utah — Police have released a photograph of a 3-week old baby who they believe was taken by her biological mother on Wednesday night.
Clinton police say they have reason to believe that the child’s mother, Taylor Webb, may be headed toward the area of Modesto, California where she is from.
Police do not have a description for a vehicle.
An Amber Alert remains in effect for missing 3-week-old baby Audrey Westfall.
Clinton Police say the baby’s birth mother took her sometime Wednesday afternoon from a home in northwest Clinton, in Davis County where she was with her maternal grandmother who is the legal guardian.
The Amber Alert was issued by the Davis County Sheriff’s Office late Wednesday night. It told people to call 511 for more information, but that line was overwhelmed and is no longer responding.
Webb has brown hair, glasses, and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants, a grey zip-up jacket and black-and-white Avia shoes. Police say she has tattoos on her collarbone with the phrase “Exhale the negative” on the left side of her chest and “Inhale the positive” on the right.
The baby has brown hair and blue eyes, and is said to weigh about 10 pounds. She was last seen in a black and grey baby carrier, with a pink and green quilted blanket.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
- No school for kids at one Utah school, courtesy of a garbage fire
- Lincoln County, NV, prepares for possible onslaught
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Salt Lake County creates diversity team as part of COVID-19 response
- “Lights on 4 Lizzy” fundraiser raises thousands of dollars
- Utah football fans honor Ty Jordan with “The Ty Jordan Challenge”
- Salt Lake middle, high school students to return to in-person learning
- Elder Oaks reiterates opposition to same-sex marriage