SALT LAKE CITY — Can you tell that ski season in Utah, is inching closer?
Yep, the snow has begun to fall in our beautiful mountains, and just like the skiers that frequent them, the resorts are starting to feel their oats.
Check out this ski resort version of a “twitter war:”
This is nicer 🙌 pic.twitter.com/23P2wWrVLU
— Alta Ski Area (@AltaSkiArea) November 21, 2019
KSL Newsradio bosses couldn’t help but chime in with this:
So long as the snow isn’t yellow, we like it all. pic.twitter.com/QIeBR6OW6Y
— KSL NewsRadio (@kslnewsradio) November 22, 2019
Full disclosure! Snowbird expects to open November 29th. Same for Alta, November 29th.
As for KSL Newsradio, we are always open.
Today’s Top Stories
- Grandson arrested on suspicion of murder in SLC house fire
- 2 men charged in ’02 killing of Run-DMC star Jam Master Jay
- Gas station clerk tells her Susan Powell story for the first time publicly
- Utah man charged, accused of threatening people displaying a Trump flag
- Champion bodybuilder turns himself in on Utah rape charges
- Man who pleaded guilty to Mackenzie Lueck’s murder sentenced to life in prison
- Golden Spoke Event
- How to make sure you weather the storm and cleanup safely
- Valentine’s is Long Since Over: Here are 5 Year Round Ways You Can Continue to Share…
- Inside Sources: Studying trust (and distrust) in America