(CNN) — Deck the bridge with lights a plenty, fa la la la la, la la la la!
The bridge, which sits 140 feet over the mountain town, has been transformed into a tunnel of multicolored lights and gives visitors a bird’s eye view of other seasonal decorations below.
Not a fan of heights? Don’t worry — as long as you are okay with a decently steep gondola ride — you can still enjoy the holiday cheer from the vantage point of the SkyDeck, complete with a fire pit.
If you do walk the entire 680-foot length of the bridge, be sure to enjoy the glow of the festive decor on the glass center where you can look into the forest below.
The event is happening through January 25.
™ & © 2019 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Starbucks has officially abandoned straws for sippy cup lids … well, mostly
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- How does the Electoral College work?
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- AP: Spencer Cox wins race for Utah governor
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Only-child doesn’t need to be lonely child during the pandemic
- FBI Confidential: Human trafficking may be happening in your local park
- Motherhood, family size increasing in U.S.
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?