SANDY, UT– A 25-year old woman shot her 26-year old husband twice following a family dispute, according to Sandy police.
Around 10:20 PM Saturday evening, Sandy police responded to a shooting near 2000 East and 11600 South.
Police are investigating whether the shooting was justified, according to Luetenitant Dean Carriger.
The man was transported to Intermountain Medical Center in serious but stable condition. He’s expected to survive his injuries.
No names have been released at this time. No arrests have been made.
This is a developing story. Updates to come.
Today’s Top Stories
- Thomas Saunders – Rocky Mountain Junior High
- KSL NewsRadio picks up Murrow award for tour bus crash coverage
- The most generous state in America is Utah – again
- A new conversation: Dave & Dujanovic starts June 4
- Body of Arizona man recovered from Lake Powell marina
- Changing water flow leads to more bugs in Grand Canyon
- Child poverty in Utah is down from last year
- FBI considers putting some of those who attacked the Capitol on no-fly list
- To eat, or not to eat breakfast — that is the question
- Multiple wildfires burning across Utah