In a galaxy not so far far away, one lucky Star Wars fan could end up with $1,000 to watch every Star Wars movie back-to-back in the lead up to the release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker on December 20.
CableTV.com says that it’s looking for “an entertaining Star Wars junkie with a Chewbacca-sized personality” to live-tweet their 22-hour and 25-minute force filled marathon.
From The Phantom Menace to The Last Jedi and everything in-between, CableTV doesn’t care in what order you watch them so long as your commentary isn’t “half-witted and scruffy-looking.”
Whoever is chosen won’t just get the $1,000 and every one of the films on Blu-ray; CableTV says that the winner will also get an R2-D2 popcorn popper, a Chewbacca onesie, and a Han Solo Nerf blaster.
Today’s Top Stories
- Health officials urge Utah’s Hispanic population to keep holiday events small due to COVID-19
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- No school for kids at one Utah school, courtesy of a garbage fire
- Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
- Lincoln County, NV, prepares for possible onslaught
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Tentative deal reached on anti-gerrymandering initiative
- How to prepare home and family for an earthquake
- Lawsuit filed after what police call a road-rage-shooting in Lehi
- “Lights on 4 Lizzy” fundraiser raises thousands of dollars