SALT LAKE CITY — Tickets go on sale later this week for a show featuring comedy legend Carol Burnett in Salt Lake City.
Burnett, who headlined “The Carol Burnett Show” during its lengthy run and more than 20 Emmy Awards, will bring her show, “Carol Burnett: An Evening of Laughter and Reflection” to the Eccles Theater on June 2, 2020.
Burnett, 86, has been performing the show for a few years. In previous performances, the show has included a Q&A session with the audience, much like her original variety show did on television.
According to the Eccles Theater website, Burnett’s TV show ran for 11 years and was named one of TIME’s “100 Best Television Shows of All Time” in 2007. She averaged 30 million viewers per week during the show’s run.
Tickets will go on sale on Friday, Dec. 6, starting at 10 a.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- President Trump says he wants background check laws, also reassures NRA
- Ogden man arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping
- Millcreek and Salt Lake cities find agreement on new boundaries
- Utah lawmakers push for ERA ratification, reviving political battle
- Utahns rally to clean up Salt Lake City, Capitol Building after protests
- Passenger says they asked boat driver to stop drinking before deadly Lake Powell crash
- Bicyclists honor friend lost in deadly Millcreek Canyon avalanche
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- FBI says “Band-Aid Bandit” still on the loose
- Layton Utah Temple site announced