SALT LAKE CITY — Tickets go on sale later this week for a show featuring comedy legend Carol Burnett in Salt Lake City.
Burnett, who headlined “The Carol Burnett Show” during its lengthy run and more than 20 Emmy Awards, will bring her show, “Carol Burnett: An Evening of Laughter and Reflection” to the Eccles Theater on June 2, 2020.
Burnett, 86, has been performing the show for a few years. In previous performances, the show has included a Q&A session with the audience, much like her original variety show did on television.
According to the Eccles Theater website, Burnett’s TV show ran for 11 years and was named one of TIME’s “100 Best Television Shows of All Time” in 2007. She averaged 30 million viewers per week during the show’s run.
Tickets will go on sale on Friday, Dec. 6, starting at 10 a.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- $35 million dollar 100 Thieves esports facility becomes biggest in country
- Casey Scott, 200 days sober, opens up about the problems that led to his horrifying crash
- Mars might have salty ponds next to its underground lake, raising the possibility of Martian life
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- One dead, one seriously injured in West Valley Shooting
- State Rep: Mask mandate is “heavy-handed”
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Gov. Herbert announces COVID-19 to close schools rest of year
- Idaho man dies during first solo hang glider flight in Utah