The National Transportation and Safety Board has released a preliminary report outlining the facts surrounding a plane crash last month near Roy that seriously injured the two people aboard.
The crash occurred Nov. 17 and injured a commercial pilot and a student pilot.
According to the NTSB report, the plane caught fire after it had crashed into a billboard and fell to the ground.
Both the departure point and destination are listed as the Ogden-Hinckley Airport.
The wreckage of the airplane was taken to a facility for examination.No possible explanation for the crash was included in the NTSB report.
Today’s Top Stories
- Millcreek and Salt Lake cities find agreement on new boundaries
- Ogden man arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping
- President Trump says he wants background check laws, also reassures NRA
- As bitcoin surges, prominent cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase aims to go public
- ‘Golden Girls’ recast with Black cast including Tracee Ellis Ross and Regina King
- Sri Lanka bombing suspects may still be on the run, police warn
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Anti-vaccination signs over freeway deemed a distraction, taken down
- Wuhan (finally) bans wild animals at wet markets
- Colorado reports first confirmed case of COVID-19 variant in the US