The Air Force’s F-35A demonstration team based in northern Utah will launch its 2020 season with performances in Arizona.
A schedule posted on the website of the 388th Fighter Wing at Hill Air Force Base says the team’s first performance is scheduled March 13-14 at the Marine Corps Air Station at Yuma, followed by a March 21-22 performance at Luke Air Force Base in metro Phoenix.
Other scheduled 2020 performances include one on Sept. 17-20 in Reno, Nevada. The team formerly was based at Luke before moving to Hill, where the team will perform June 27-28.
Officials say preparations for the 2020 season are underway and that the team is expected to begin flying practice around Hill in early January.
Today’s Top Stories
- Rebecca Mikkelsen – Washington Terrace Elementary
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Gunman who killed U. student tried to kidnap witness, police say
- 8 injured after car hits TRAX
- Chris Evans sending ‘Captain America’ shield to little boy who saved sister from…
- POLICE FOOTAGE Lori Vallow’s ex-husband worried about their missing children and his…
- Range Fire leads to Provo Canyon closure and evacuations
- Utah lawmakers approve bill aimed at regulating ‘troubled teen’ centers
- Connect KSL to your Amazon Echo Device
- Utah Rep. Phil Lyman and Weldon Angelos included in President Trump’s wave of pardons