Pac-12 basketball has ratcheted up expectations following a strong nonconference season.
The conference has three ranked teams in No. 6 Oregon, No. 21 Washington and No. 24 Arizona and a string of marquee wins heading into league play.
The rise follows a couple of down seasons.
The Pac-12 went 0 for 3 in the 2018 NCAA Tournament and appeared to be a one-bid league a year ago before the selection committee pushed three through to the bracket of 68.
With loaded teams at the top and depth throughout, the conference is hoping for more March success in 2019-20.
Today’s Top Stories
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Small cans lead to big sales for Coca-Cola
- Sewage flows into Murray apartment, tenant says landlord need to do more to clean the mess
- Chip Hayes – South Summit Middle School
- Honoring the Class of 2020
- Want to buy a dinosaur? One of the world’s biggest T. rex skeletons is up for sale
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- Arrests made in likely murder of missing Kearns woman
- FanX files motion to avoid legal bills