Police in Utah say a man taking out trash was wounded when a shotgun accidentally discharged as it was being cleaned inside the home of a neighbor who got the weapon as a Christmas present. Roy police officials said the wounded man was struck in the abdomen by at least one large shotgun pellet that went through the neighbor’s front and screen doors. Fire officials said the wounded man was conscious, breathing and alert when taken to a hospital Friday. No update was available on his condition and no identities were released.
Today’s Top Stories
- How does Utah’s vaccination goal compare to Biden’s?
- Winter storm approaches Utah
- Portland protesters cause mayhem again, police officer hurt
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- Electric scooter catches fire in U of U building, relocates classes
- Motivated workers kept airport terminal project relatively virus free
- Taco Tuesday coincides with Cinco de Mayo
- Getting the Call to Serve: 7 Easy and Fulfilling Ways to Get Your Future Missionary Prepared…
- BYU football preparing its offense for Northern Illinois
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School