LAYTON, Utah — Unexpected overnight snows may have been to play in a Friday morning crash involving a Utah Highway Patrol Trooper.
Just before 6:00 am this morning, one of our Trooper’s vehicles was struck on SB I-15 prior to Gentile St. in Layton. Our Trooper was out of the vehicle at the time and is uninjured. His vehicle was struck after a secondary crash occurred on the main-flow portion of the freeway. pic.twitter.com/5hegrHbaI7
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) January 10, 2020
Just before 6 am UHP reported that one of their trooper’s vehicles was struck on SB I-15 while he was out assisting with another accident.
Officials have said that the Trooper was uninjured.
Today’s Top Stories
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Rare Nike ‘Moon Shoe’ up for auction at Sotheby’s could fetch $160,000
- Wasatch Adaptive Sports
- Graduates show Salt Lake City students to stay in school
- What Are You Getting Your Neighbors and Friends for the Holidays? Mason Jar Gifts Might Just…
- Utah lawmakers approve bill aimed at regulating ‘troubled teen’ centers
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- Another 4.4 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week
- Fire-ravaged forests get help from pine cone collectors
- Opponents try to stop SLCO tax hike for UTA