SALT LAKE CITY — The family of a Utah woman missing in Florida while on a business trip said investigators found her body on Saturday.
Kelly Glover’s family confirmed the news in a Facebook post.
Glover, 37, arrived in Florida on Tuesday. She was last seen Wednesday night at her Fort Lauderdale hotel. A friend staying with her woke up around 4 a.m. on Thursday morning and said Glover was gone, but her phone and wallet were in the room and the door was slightly ajar.
Glover’s husband, Adam Bremer, said he knew something was wrong when he didn’t hear from his wife Thursday morning.
“I usually get up before her and I send her the first message in the morning and not one morning has gone by where I haven’t heard from her by 9 o’clock,” Bremer said.
He arrived in Fort Lauderdale Friday morning to assist with the search. Bremer said the hotel has video footage showing Glover going downstairs, toward an exit that leads out to an open area and a small lake. In the video, Bremer said his wife wore pajamas, a sweater and socks.
Today’s Top Stories
- Millcreek and Salt Lake cities find agreement on new boundaries
- Ogden man arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping
- President Trump says he wants background check laws, also reassures NRA
- Macey’s BYU Ultimate Fan Box 2020
- As bitcoin surges, prominent cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase aims to go public
- Colorado reports first confirmed case of COVID-19 variant in the US
- Utah lawmakers push for ERA ratification, reviving political battle
- Utahns rally to clean up Salt Lake City, Capitol Building after protests
- UDOT setting up for building West Davis County’s new freeway
- VOTE: What is the most popular candy in Utah?