SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The Natural History Museum of Utah is among the best in the nation, ranked in the top ten in a voting contest run by USA Today.
The contest runs until Feb. 17 and is set to determine where the top science museums in the country are — with Utah currently in slot six as of Saturday.
That places the museum, which recently announced the discovery of a new dinosaur species, ahead of other famed museums located in Washington, DC, and San Francisco.
— University of Utah (@UUtah) January 24, 2020
Voters can submit their votes until Feb. 17 at 10 a.m. MST.
Today’s Top Stories
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- Hill Air Force Base Open Aircraft Day
- Opinion: Should police have sent in the dog?
- Utah ski resorts plan for good year despite low snow, pandemic
- Growing up poor changes DNA, scientists find
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- Tsunami threat issued after powerful quake hits between Cuba and Jamaica
- Lehi boy hospitalized after backyard playhouse accident
- Casey Scott, 200 days sober, opens up about the problems that led to his horrifying crash
- Utah State Parks annual pass fee increased