This article about the best tasty football game food is sponsored by Maceys. Happy shopping!
With the NFL’s super big game coming up, here are three super easy football game food recipes to tackle hunger and feed family and friends. These are simple recipes, so even if you aren’t great in the kitchen, these are easy recipes to knock out of the park! Oh, wait…. wrong sport!
1. Ham & Cheese Sliders
Let’s start with an easy one with simple ingredients. Ham. Cheese. And a Bun. To add an awesome glaze to the top of the buns check out this play: melt butter and whisk in honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds. Drizzle it on top of the buns, pop it in the oven at 350° for about 10 minutes or until the cheese melts. There’s more on the recipe here.
2. French Onion Chip Dip
Got a bag of chips? That’s a good start! All you have to do to create an awesome french onion dip is combine the ingredients in the recipe, stir it up, and let it sit for about five minutes. You’ll have a dip that’s better than what you buy in those little plastic tubs at the store. And this is super easy. Here’s the full recipe. You won’t even miss that big play!
3. Tater Tot Nachos
Tater tots are sure to warm your heart with nostalgia and potato goodness. While they might be a favorite of Napoleon Dynamite, they are now becoming a craft delicacy. And while this sounds fancy these ‘totchoes’ are super easy to make. Start by putting your tots in the oven as per the instructions on the bag. Then in a skillet, brown a 1/2 pound of ground beef, stir in a cup of cheese and a 1/4 cup of salsa. After your tater tots come out of the oven, spoon the mixture on top of a row of tots, add more tots, and then sprinkle cheese, sour cream, and more salsa on top. Check out the full recipe here.
What Great Football Game Food Are You Making This Year?
These are just a few easy football game food, but there are plenty of other recipes out there too. Like these. Or these. Be sure to head on down to your local, neighborhood Macey’s store (or Maceys.com) for more great ideas and great buys.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- FBI Confidential: Human trafficking may be happening in your local park
- Starbucks has officially abandoned straws for sippy cup lids … well, mostly
- How does the Electoral College work?
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- AP: Spencer Cox wins race for Utah governor
- Syracuse man sentenced in case of buried treasure
- Gamer Grandma: Meet 90-year-old Hamako Mori, the world’s oldest gamer on YouTube
- Former Venezuela prisoner Josh Holt appears with President Trump
- FanX issues apology to local author, promises clear sexual harassment policy