Nike is officially all sold out.
A search for either “Kobe” or “Kobe Bryant” on the retailer’s website shows no available goods, and immediately redirects to a company statement, titled, “In Memory: Kobe Bryant.”
“Kobe was one of the greatest athletes of his generation and has had an immeasurable impact on the world of sport and the community of basketball,” the statement reads. “He was a beloved member of the Nike family. We will miss him greatly. Mamba forever.”
A representative for Nike confirmed it had sold out of Kobe Bryant gear and would not say when the products may be back in stock.
Bryant spent 20 years in the NBA, all with the Los Angeles Lakers, before retiring in 2016. Throughout the course of his career, he won five championships, two NBA Finals MVPs and two Olympic gold medals.
Today’s Top Stories
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Peace and conflict: Talking politics and navigating tension over the holidays
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize
- Layton police arrest two suspects in fatal shooting
- “Bonus Bucks” program encourages shopping and dining in Salt Lake City
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…