SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The national tour “The Bachelor Live on Stage” is coming to Utah Feb. 21, where a local hometown bachelor will compete in challenges with women from the audience until he finds the one — awarding her the rose. The live show is designed to fit an entire season of the popular show into one night.
Crispin Calvert — a firefighter from Salt Lake City — is Utah’s bachelor, noting he thinks it’s a unique way to find a woman.
The nationwide tour starts Feb. 13 in Arizona, traveling to 66 cities in the U.S. The tour features on-stage challenges, scenarios and more until Calvert finds someone he believes is compatible.
The tour emulates the popular show in many ways, but differs in that it wants to give the audience more of a say in the final outcome. The audience is encouraged to ask questions, make suggestions and encourage the bachelor in his decisions.
The tour is part of the franchise’s latest extension of “The Bachelor” — adding on to its popular “The Bachelorette” and “Bachelor in Paradise.”
“The Bachelor Live on Stage” will premiere in Utah Feb. 21 at the Eccles Theater.
Today’s Top Stories
- 2 men charged in ’02 killing of Run-DMC star Jam Master Jay
- Grandson arrested on suspicion of murder in SLC house fire
- Should we lower the voting age to 16? Nancy Pelosi says: “Yes.”
- Fraud Alerts! 3 Ways Bad Guys are Trying to Get Access to Your Information and How You Can…
- Golden Spoke Event
- Coronavirus enters Salt Lake County jails
- SLCO D.A. creates conviction review advisory board
- Suspect in shooting no stranger to protests, violence
- Champion bodybuilder turns himself in on Utah rape charges
- Taylor Swift thanks Utah nurse on her birthday for fighting COVID-19