PORTLAND, OR (AP)–Damian Lillard’s hot streak continued with 51 points and 12 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers handed the Utah Jazz their fourth straight loss with a 124-107 victory.
Lillard had nine 3-pointers for his NBA-record sixth straight game with at least six 3-pointers.
He has scored 40 or more points in five of his last six games, and he’s averaging 48.8 points over that span.
Hassan Whiteside added 17 points and 21 rebounds for the Blazers, who won their fourth straight to match their season-high.
Donovan Mitchell led the Jazz with 25 points.
Today’s Top Stories
- Medical pot users face barriers in Utah after legalization
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Brigham Young University installs “family friendly” section in student library
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- Man says he removed the mysterious Utah monolith
- UPDATE: Search crews find missing 17-year-old in Millcreek Canyon
- Two alarm fire evacuates residents at Millcreek apartments, second fire in less than a year
- Some temples are entering Phase 3 of reopening; here’s what that looks like
- Utah parents want vape tax
- Utah officials watch for COVID-19 variants, say UK strain not dominant yet