SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Because of the snow storm hitting the Salt Lake Valley Monday morning, Wasatch Front Waste & Recycling District announced it will not be collecting trash or recycling.
Public Information Officer Anthony Adams said all offices are closed today, so all trash collections will be delayed by one day this week. This one-day delay will continue all week, with usual Friday pick-ups being collected Saturday.
This may not affect all cities in the Salt Lake County, Adams said — only those covered by Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling.
For more information and updates, visit WFWRD’s website or call (385) 468-6325.
Today’s Top Stories
- Changes to the HOV lanes for hybrid vehicles in Utah, starting today
- Mall giant Simon says nearly all of its shopping centers have reopened
- Disney World’s July 11 reopening: 6 things to watch
- Iran state TV: Tehran fires at Iraqi base housing US troops
- Man dies while swimming in cold waters at Utah reservoir
- Interactive: see your county’s 7-day rolling COVID-19 case average
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- 1-year-old kidnapped from American Fork home has been rescued, police say
- BYU’s football stadium is going to look a bit different this fall