SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders will hold a rally in Utah next week. The Vermont senator will at the Utah State Fairpark at noon in Salt Lake City on Monday, the day before Utah becomes one of several states to vote in the series of primaries known as Super Tuesday. Sanders won Utah’s Democratic caucus in 2016 in a landslide, and polls have indicated he’s a strong front-runner this year as well. The campaign has also recently announced an expansion of its Utah operation new staff hires and a state headquarters in Salt Lake City.
Today’s Top Stories
- Winter storm approaches Utah
- Portland protesters cause mayhem again, police officer hurt
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- How does Utah’s vaccination goal compare to Biden’s?
- Electric scooter catches fire in U of U building, relocates classes
- Motivated workers kept airport terminal project relatively virus free
- Taco Tuesday coincides with Cinco de Mayo
- Getting the Call to Serve: 7 Easy and Fulfilling Ways to Get Your Future Missionary Prepared…
- BYU football preparing its offense for Northern Illinois
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School