SALT LAKE CITY — The FBI is asking for anyone who visited Yellowstone National Park on September 8, 2019, to send them any photos or videos they took.
“An ongoing investigation has determined that the children were in Yellowstone National Park on that date with their mother, Lori Vallow, and uncle, Alex Cox,” a press release from the FBI said.
“The group was traveling in a silver 2017 Ford F-150 pickup with Arizona License Plate CPQUINT.
The FBI has confirmed that JJ, Tylee were at the park with mother Lori Vallow and uncle Alex Cox.
This is the truck they were driving. pic.twitter.com/uFYjggwjiB
— KSL NewsRadio (@kslnewsradio) March 5, 2020
“Law enforcement is seeking photos and video which may have captured images of these persons and the vehicle or images of crowds and other park visitors where these individuals may be present.”
The FBI is asking that any photos be uploaded to FBI.gov/Rexburg.
If you have any other information about JJ Vallow or Tylee Ryan, please contact the Rexburg Police Department at 208-359-3000 or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.
Today’s Top Stories
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Pres. Trump escalates war on Twitter, social media protections
- Salt Lake shoppers looking for deals on Black Friday
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit
- African Gray parrot still missing – Bluffdale owners offer reward
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…