SALT LAKE CITY — The FBI is asking for anyone who visited Yellowstone National Park on September 8, 2019, to send them any photos or videos they took.
“An ongoing investigation has determined that the children were in Yellowstone National Park on that date with their mother, Lori Vallow, and uncle, Alex Cox,” a press release from the FBI said.
“The group was traveling in a silver 2017 Ford F-150 pickup with Arizona License Plate CPQUINT.
The FBI has confirmed that JJ, Tylee were at the park with mother Lori Vallow and uncle Alex Cox.
This is the truck they were driving. pic.twitter.com/uFYjggwjiB
— KSL NewsRadio (@kslnewsradio) March 5, 2020
“Law enforcement is seeking photos and video which may have captured images of these persons and the vehicle or images of crowds and other park visitors where these individuals may be present.”
The FBI is asking that any photos be uploaded to FBI.gov/Rexburg.
If you have any other information about JJ Vallow or Tylee Ryan, please contact the Rexburg Police Department at 208-359-3000 or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.
Today’s Top Stories
- Provo PD seeing many cars with illegal black license plates
- Former Nazi SS guard, 93, going on trial in Hamburg
- Mrs. Bonnie Sulz – Northridge Elementary
- Body cam footage reveals officers shot a man in the back
- A case of mistaken identity leads to online death threats for Utah woman
- UPS is hiring thousands of workers in Utah this holiday season
- Fears of ‘Wild West’ as COVID-19 blood tests hit the market
- Your dog food may be linked to canine heart disease
- Orem among the top 25 best cities to Trick or Treat in America
- VIDEO: Chad Daybell pleads not guilty during arraignment