SALT LAKE CITY — The FBI is asking for anyone who visited Yellowstone National Park on September 8, 2019, to send them any photos or videos they took.
“An ongoing investigation has determined that the children were in Yellowstone National Park on that date with their mother, Lori Vallow, and uncle, Alex Cox,” a press release from the FBI said.
“The group was traveling in a silver 2017 Ford F-150 pickup with Arizona License Plate CPQUINT.
The FBI has confirmed that JJ, Tylee were at the park with mother Lori Vallow and uncle Alex Cox.
This is the truck they were driving. pic.twitter.com/uFYjggwjiB
— KSL NewsRadio (@kslnewsradio) March 5, 2020
“Law enforcement is seeking photos and video which may have captured images of these persons and the vehicle or images of crowds and other park visitors where these individuals may be present.”
The FBI is asking that any photos be uploaded to FBI.gov/Rexburg.
If you have any other information about JJ Vallow or Tylee Ryan, please contact the Rexburg Police Department at 208-359-3000 or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.
Today’s Top Stories
- Parents, teachers, students sound off on later school start times
- Nintendo is bringing back a super-retro handheld from the 1980s
- Family announces they’ll say goodbye to Dixie, a dog burned for revenge
- ‘Anonymous’ hacker group threatens to “expose many crimes” of Minneapolis PD
- Another Grand Canyon visitor dies in fall from edge
- 20 Burmese Pythons found slithering in Holladay home
- A warning about abandoned campfires
- How to prepare home and family for an earthquake
- Petition launches to make Kobe Bryant the new NBA logo
- USU’s “True Aggie Night” tradition up in the air during the pandemic