DAYBREAK — Early Saturday morning an auto-pedestrian accident in Daybreak shut down the eastbound lane on Daybreak Parkway for a few hours while police investigated the scene.
It was reported that the vehicle hit the pedestrian as he was crossing the road but it is unclear whether the pedestrian was crossing against the signal.
When talking about the car that hit the pedestrian, he said, “It was in the right lane traveling eastbound on Daybreak Parkway when it struck the pedestrian.”
He also stated that there were no indications of impairment by the driver, but officials are still investigating.
The male pedestrian is in extremely critical condition and was transported by ambulance to IMC.
Today’s Top Stories
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Athletes at the Tokyo Olympics will not need a vaccine to participate, organizers say
- UPDATE: Boil water order remains for 72 hours in parts of Pleasant Grove City
- Brigham Young University installs “family friendly” section in student library
- Florida vacation home invaded by vomiting vultures
- Two alarm fire evacuates residents at Millcreek apartments, second fire in less than a year
- Book Buddies: Kids can read to Utah shelter pets virtually
- Utah officials watch for COVID-19 variants, say UK strain not dominant yet
- University of Utah responds to Dateline report on McCluskey killing