SALT LAKE CITY — The Be Ready Utah Expo has been postponed until further notice.
The announcement was made early Thursday morning on Twitter saying, “Unfortunately, we are postponing the 2020 Be Ready Utah Expo until further notice,”
Unfortunately we are postponing the 2020 Be Ready Utah Expo until further notice. We will be posting a statement on our social media this morning.
— Be Ready Utah (@BeReadyUtah) March 12, 2020
The expo is part of Utah’s official emergency preparedness campaign managed by the Utah Department of Public Saftey’s Division of Emergency Management.
It was scheduled for March 13-14.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Utah County Commissioner wants Utah open for business
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Proposition 2 has passed. When will medical marijuana become legal in Utah?
- Church issues clarifying statement on the Word of Wisdom
- Two boys in custody in connection with South Jordan gun theft