The pilot wrote the message during a 24-minute flight on Monday after taking off from an airport in Wiener Neustadt, Austria, about 50 miles south of Vienna.
Austrian officials said there had been 1,843 reported cases of coronavirus in the country as of Thursday morning.
Lockdowns have been imposed all over the world in hopes of slowing the disease that has infected hundreds of thousands globally. Many countries have imposed flight restrictions as well.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah House OKs bill to bring back vehicle registration postcards
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- Suspect in woman’s death barred from campus, report says
- Jeffrey Epstein found injured in jail cell with marks on his neck, sources say
- Sunya Osborn – Landmark High School
- Church services can resume, National Guard will play bigger role in testing for coronavirus in Utah
- Some evacuation orders lifted for the Snoqualmie Fire
- Romney responds after Senate vote acquits former President Trump
- Don’t get a ticket: Know the difference between solid or striped crosswalks
- Farmers Market