TANEYTOWN, Maryland — Police in the small town of Taneytown Maryland north of Baltimore on the Philadelphia border are reminding people that while they may all be quarantined, they still need to be decent when heading out to check the mail.
“Please remember to put pants on before leaving the house to check your mailbox,” they wrote on Facebook.
They jokingly added, “you know who you are. This is your final warning.”
Later they also began to circulate an image seeking the public’s assistance to find an individual wearing an unknown material: jeans.
Today’s Top Stories
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Looking within: self-discovery amid pandemic
- Grandfather of suspect in the death of little girl says he is a troubled family member
- House approves bill to rename Dixie State University