TANEYTOWN, Maryland — Police in the small town of Taneytown Maryland north of Baltimore on the Philadelphia border are reminding people that while they may all be quarantined, they still need to be decent when heading out to check the mail.
“Please remember to put pants on before leaving the house to check your mailbox,” they wrote on Facebook.
They jokingly added, “you know who you are. This is your final warning.”
Later they also began to circulate an image seeking the public’s assistance to find an individual wearing an unknown material: jeans.
Today’s Top Stories
- UDOT: Expect delays I-15 NB in Salt Lake City on Sunday
- Sen. Lee says Utah National Guard kicked out of DC hotel
- Vivint Smart Home Arena parent company merges with holding firm
- Granite School District reveals plans for new, safer school designs
- Ford recalls 2 million vehicles because the doors could open while driving
- Endangered woman missing in Logan
- Gov. Herbert announces economy may begin reopening near end of month
- Utah Jazz plane bird strike was especially bad according to officials
- Girl Scouts of Utah
- Governor Herbert weighs in on Trump tweet debate