LAYTON, Utah — Firefighters were busy battling a house fire in Layton Tuesday morning. The home is located right off Antelope Drive near US-89.
Fire officials say the blaze first started shortly before 7 a.m. on the exterior of the home and then started to work its way inside. Three adult residents were inside at the time of the fire and they were safely evacuated. Both Layton and Kaysville Fire worked together to get the fire under control.
There’s no estimate on the total cost of damage, while the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Today’s Top Stories
- NWSL players now have the option to remain in the locker room during the National Anthem
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found
- Air quality is dangerous for some across Wasatch Front
- Tentative deal reached on anti-gerrymandering initiative
- Church leaders break ground for the Auckland New Zealand Temple
- Burgess Owens in Washington for orientation for Utah’s 4th district