LAYTON, Utah — Firefighters were busy battling a house fire in Layton Tuesday morning. The home is located right off Antelope Drive near US-89.
Fire officials say the blaze first started shortly before 7 a.m. on the exterior of the home and then started to work its way inside. Three adult residents were inside at the time of the fire and they were safely evacuated. Both Layton and Kaysville Fire worked together to get the fire under control.
There’s no estimate on the total cost of damage, while the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Today’s Top Stories
- Union Pacific parks over a hundred locomotives in Salt Lake rail yard
- Mount Ogden Junior High School moving to online classes Nov. 4
- Payson shelter-in-place order lifted; sledgehammer suspect still at large
- Lee Lonsberry steps up to the mic at KSL
- 3-year-old Spanish Fork girl falls from 2nd story window
- UDOT to build runaway truck ramp entering Garden City near Bear Lake
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing
- Lagoon ready to open without reservations
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- Salt Lake City high schoolers now in class four days a week