WASATCH COUNTY — The Heber City Police Department reported a new scam that is happening in Wasatch County from people claiming to be from Heber Light and Power.
Reportedly the scammers are calling Wasatch County residents claiming to be from Heber Light and Power and demanding immediate payment.
Police want to inform the public to be cautious and that they will never receive a call demanding payment from Heber Light and Power.
Heber police urge the public to call them for help if you need help with a scam situation.
Today’s Top Stories
- New dress guidelines announced for male missionaries — in some areas
- State parks hope to have new ‘glamping’ campsites available for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- Utah Utes let go of Coach K after 10 seasons
- Money Making Sense: Shopping Black Friday during a pandemic
- Gov. Cox: Misinformation about COVID vaccines is dangerous
- Grandparents of missing Idaho kids offer $20,000 reward
- Salmonella outbreak killing Utah songbirds, what you can do
- Provo City School District schools move to mostly in-person classes
- Take a look at Warner Bros. billion-dollar theme park in Abu Dhabi