(CNN) — The lineup for “The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II” is looking rather magical.
On Wednesday, ABC announced John Legend, Katy Perry, Tituss Burgess, Sabrina Carpenter, Jennifer Hudson, Lang Lang and more stars have been added to the roster for the second edition of the TV event.
The first “Disney Family Singalong,” which aired last month, notched more than 10 million viewers and featured a buzzy surprise appearance by Beyoncé.
ABC teased more surprise performances for part two.
Previously announced performers include: Chloe x Halle, Billy Eichner, Donald Glover, Idina Menzel, Miguel, and Shakira.
Christina Aguilera, Josh Gad, Derek Hough and Julianne Hough are set to make return appearances.
The Muppets will open the show and the lineup currently has planned performances of Disney hits including: “A Whole New World” (sung by Menzel and Ben Platt), “Baby Mine” (sung by Perry), “Beauty and the Beast” (sung by Legend and Hudson), “Hakuna Matata” (sung by Rogen and Eichner, featuring Glover and Walter Russell III) and “Remember Me” (sung by Miguel, featuring Aguilera).
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: The military ‘stands ready’
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- Sports stars J.J. Watt and Kealia Ohai were married Saturday