JetBlue is giving 100,000 healthcare workers roundtrip flights fro two to honor their work amid the coronavirus crisis.
It’s starting by giving flight certificates to 10,000 healthcare workers in New York City.
Then it’s giving 90,000 pairs of flight certificates to medical professionals across the US.
The recipients can use the certificates when the time is right to travel anywhere JetBlue flies.
JetBlue is calling the giveaway an opportunity to “Fly it Forward.”
JetBlue is accepting nominations until May 15th at jetblue.com/healthcarehero.
Today’s Top Stories
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School
- A zoning change means another option for the homeless in SLC
- Ogden joins cities observing COVID memorial March 1
- Motivated workers kept airport terminal project relatively virus free
- Why do coronavirus predictions vary so widely?
- Getting the Call to Serve: 7 Easy and Fulfilling Ways to Get Your Future Missionary Prepared…
- Report: Utah must spend $300 million+ in CARES Act money by end of 2020
- Mrs. Kristi Spendlove – Knowlton Elementary
- COVID-19 How to Help