How Much Do You Know About the High Uinta Mountains? Take this Uinta Mountain Quiz to See How Much You Know!
This Uinta Mountain quiz is sponsored by The Cabins at Bear River Lodge.
With the High Uintas just a short drive away from Salt Lake City, it’s worth a drive to see one of the most beautiful places in the state. But since it’s a bit of a local secret, how much do you know about the Uinta Mountains? Take this short quiz to see how much you know!
Take the Uinta Mountain Quiz
Why are the Uinta Mountains so unique?
What does 'Uinta' mean in the Ute dialect?
What trail is 64 miles long and begins near Mirror Lake?
What mountain in the Uintas is also the tallest mountain in Utah?
King's Peak is 13,527′ tall.
How many lakes are in the High Uintas?
Share your Results:
How did you do? Don’t forget to share it so you can see how your friends do!
And if you are looking to get away to the Uinta Mountains, check out what shared cabin ownership can offer at The Cabins at Bear River Lodge. With beautiful cabins, amazing recreation rentals at TRAX PowerSports, and being at the gates of the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest and the Uinta Mountains, you’re sure to make memories that last a lifetime!
Today’s Top Stories
- 6.4-magnitude quake rattles Nevada
- Toxic algal bloom spotted on Utah Lake, a first for 2019
- Friends mourn Utah veterinarian shot in New Mexico
- Is the kissing bug a threat in Utah?
- Man arrested in connection with body found in Ogden
- UDOT: Expect delays I-15 NB in Salt Lake City on Sunday
- Officer Zachary Nold, Ogden City Police Department
- UPDATE: Lori Vallow appears in court on new charges in relation to the death of missing children
- Two huge snakes fall through kitchen ceiling in Australia
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19