How Much Do You Know About the High Uinta Mountains? Take this Uinta Mountain Quiz to See How Much You Know!
This Uinta Mountain quiz is sponsored by The Cabins at Bear River Lodge.
With the High Uintas just a short drive away from Salt Lake City, it’s worth a drive to see one of the most beautiful places in the state. But since it’s a bit of a local secret, how much do you know about the Uinta Mountains? Take this short quiz to see how much you know!
Take the Uinta Mountain Quiz
Why are the Uinta Mountains so unique?
How many lakes are in the High Uintas?
What mountain in the Uintas is also the tallest mountain in Utah?
King's Peak is 13,527′ tall.
What does 'Uinta' mean in the Ute dialect?
What trail is 64 miles long and begins near Mirror Lake?
Share your Results:
How did you do? Don’t forget to share it so you can see how your friends do!
And if you are looking to get away to the Uinta Mountains, check out what shared cabin ownership can offer at The Cabins at Bear River Lodge. With beautiful cabins, amazing recreation rentals at TRAX PowerSports, and being at the gates of the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest and the Uinta Mountains, you’re sure to make memories that last a lifetime!
Today’s Top Stories
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Washington D.C. mayor refutes Lee’s claims about Utah National Guard hotel eviction
- New Gaza rockets disrupt Israel, Islamic Jihad cease-fire
- Inside Sources: Exhale and enjoy the wit and wisdom of Winnie-the-Pooh
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- The alternative presidential candidate: Jo Jorgensen runs for the Libertarian Party
- Sandy City officials mourn police chief
- Gunman shot by police at NYC cathedral Christmas concert
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case