How Much Do You Know About the High Uinta Mountains? Take this Uinta Mountain Quiz to See How Much You Know!
This Uinta Mountain quiz is sponsored by The Cabins at Bear River Lodge.
With the High Uintas just a short drive away from Salt Lake City, it’s worth a drive to see one of the most beautiful places in the state. But since it’s a bit of a local secret, how much do you know about the Uinta Mountains? Take this short quiz to see how much you know!
Take the Uinta Mountain Quiz
How many lakes are in the High Uintas?
What does 'Uinta' mean in the Ute dialect?
What trail is 64 miles long and begins near Mirror Lake?
What mountain in the Uintas is also the tallest mountain in Utah?
King's Peak is 13,527′ tall.
Why are the Uinta Mountains so unique?
Share your Results:
How did you do? Don’t forget to share it so you can see how your friends do!
And if you are looking to get away to the Uinta Mountains, check out what shared cabin ownership can offer at The Cabins at Bear River Lodge. With beautiful cabins, amazing recreation rentals at TRAX PowerSports, and being at the gates of the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest and the Uinta Mountains, you’re sure to make memories that last a lifetime!
Today’s Top Stories
- Two huge snakes fall through kitchen ceiling in Australia
- Orem among the top 25 best cities to Trick or Treat in America
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car
- VIDEO: Police shooting in Holladay sends one person to hospital
- Utah state epidemiologist warns of shutdown, return to orange
- Utah Food Bank gets $100K memorial contribution
- Man arrested in possible Hunter High abduction
- Utah rental assistance program launches for those who can’t pay their rent
- Utah university president salaries below the national average
- Helicopter crashes on roof of NYC skyscraper, killing pilot