TOOELE — Tooele City police confirm officers are investigating what they describe as an active homicide investigation at 363 N. Garden Street.
The police received a call reporting a possible homicide Tuesday at 4:30 pm. When police arrived, Sgt. Jeremy Hansen said, they interviewed several people there but found no body inside.
Hansen confirmed they are still investigating and said detectives will likely stay on the scene through Thursday. The Utah State Crime Lab assisted, but Hansen offered no other details about the Tooele homicide case.
According to Hansen, police are searching for two people but have made no arrests. They’re asking anyone who may have information that could help investigators to call the police.
Police are asking for the public’s help in locating Brandon Burr, age 38, who they expect to be involved in the homicide case.
Tooele police are attempting to locate 24 years old, Devin Perryman, who they believe may be the victim of a shooting.
If you know the whereabouts of either individual, you’re asked to contact Detective Bre Dalton at 435-882-8900 or call the Tooele County Dispatch Center at 435-882-5600 option 1. Please reference case 5782.
Today’s Top Stories
- Syracuse man sentenced in case of buried treasure
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- FanX issues apology to local author, promises clear sexual harassment policy
- West Jordan double homicide ‘person of interest’ in custody
- Former Venezuela prisoner Josh Holt appears with President Trump
- Cedar City is Packed with Fun Activities to Offer Everyone in the Family! Here are 4 Things…
- Starbucks has officially abandoned straws for sippy cup lids … well, mostly