SALT LAKE CITY– Police have arrested a woman accused of urinating on a Salt Lake City police car which was vandalized during the downtown SLC protest last weekend.
Salt Lake City Police Department officials said on Saturday they arrested 35-year-old Tamara Lynn Dixon and booked her into the Salt Lake County jail on charges of felony riot, lewdness, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
According to police, Dixon was seen urinating on the overturned police car.
The police vehicle was overturned, vandalized and burned by protesters on May 30. The car was totaled.
LIVE: Protesters overturn and vandalize a Salt Lake City Police Department patrol vehicle. KSL reporter Alex Cabrero KSL was right there when it happened!More on the Salt Lake protest: https://ksltv.com/slcprotest/
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Saturday, May 30, 2020
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- Donovan Mitchell: good Samaritan deed goes viral
- Courage Reins
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit