SARATOGA SPRINGS — Aircraft and several engines are responding to the Stillwater fire that is burning west of Utah Lake and estimated to be 30 acres an growing.
The blaze was reported Saturday around 11:15 a.m.
The Stillwater fire is growing quickly as crews from numerous sources are working to put it out.
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 13, 2020
According to fire officials, the wind in the area is causing the fire to move rapidly.
Today’s Top Stories
- How does Utah’s vaccination goal compare to Biden’s?
- Portland protesters cause mayhem again, police officer hurt
- Crimewatch: the Murder of Sherry Black
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- Winter storm approaches Utah
- BYU football preparing its offense for Northern Illinois
- Election officials say ‘do your homework’ before casting your ballot
- Former Seven Peaks employee accused of brazen burglary at the water park
- Starbucks has officially abandoned straws for sippy cup lids … well, mostly
- Ogden joins cities observing COVID memorial March 1