(BLUFFDALE, UT) — A hit-and-run wreck involving two SUVs, both carrying trailers, blocked off traffic going North on I-15 Sunday afternoon.
“The vehicles involved were both SUVs, both pulling trailers, one left the scene and the other remained,” according to UHP spokesperson Tara Wahlberg, at around 1:45 p.m. Sunday afternoon.
Wahlberg said there were no injuries and despite the many witnesses driving on the freeway at the time, no one got a license plate number.
Utah Department of Transportation cameras showed the big delays, and the remaining SUV and trailer, both flipped onto their sides on the exit ramp from the freeway to 14600 South. At one time up to three right lanes were blocked on the main flow. All lanes were opened, along with lanes on the exit ramp by around 3:15 p.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- Donovan Mitchell: good Samaritan deed goes viral
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- 5 tips to stop touching your face
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Courage Reins