On April 22, 2020, Gov. Gary Herbert signed HB3005 into law, canceling in-person Election Day voting, in-person early voting and in-person voter registration in the June 30 primary election. The General Election is Nov. 3.
More information about the primary.
Find out more about elections around the state of Utah.
A list of voter ID requirements can be found here.
Here is a list of contact information for election officials in every county in Utah.
You can track your ballot here.
For additional questions about the election, contact the Lieutenant Governor’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-538-1041.
Today’s Top Stories
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- How someone’s pet goldfish destroyed an entire ecosystem at Maple Lake
- What happened? Anatomy of a violent NASCAR crash
- Salt Lake police investigating after Zoom class is hacked, displays pornographic images
- Utah ski resorts plan for good year despite low snow, pandemic
- Growing up poor changes DNA, scientists find
- Hill Air Force Base Open Aircraft Day
- Utah State Parks annual pass fee increased
- Home prices increase in Salt Lake City during the pandemic