Skordas has practiced law for 38 years, including eight years in the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office. He has also been a small-claims court judge, private practice (Skordas & Caston, LLC, Salt Lake City) and as a defense attorney.
Greg Skordas, 62, is married to Charlotte Miller. They have three children: Nic, Annie and Bina.
He graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in metallurgical engineering and a law degree.
Skordas ran unsuccessfully for attorney general in 2004 and Salt Lake County district attorney in 2010.
Find out more about the candidate here.
On Tuesday Nov. 3, Skordas will face the winner of the Republican primary election between Attorney General Sean Reyes and Utah County Attorney David Leavitt.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lincoln County, NV, prepares for possible onslaught
- Utah tourism unemployment at an all time high according to new report
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Two hospitalized after shooting at Fashion Place Mall
- “Euthanize the police dog” Social Media calls to cancel Paw Patrol
- Bad crash in Lehi during Thursday rush hour leaves one child critical
- Tentative deal reached on anti-gerrymandering initiative
- Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Pilot who crashed his own home in Payson had hangar code