SALT LAKE CITY — Police are asking for help from the public to find a missing 17-year-old and her daughter
Reportedly, witnesses last saw Eugenia Martinez-Juarez, 17, and her daughter Sandra Juarez-Martinez, 3, after they left the area of 200 S. Pueblo St. on foot. They never returned.
MISSING PERSON ALERT
Eugenia Martinez-Juarez, 17-years old, and Sandra Juarez-Martinez, 3-years old. They left from 200 S. Pueblo St. on 6-18-20 and have not returned. Eugenia was last seen wearing a grey jacket and pants, and pink & grey shoes. Call 801-799-3000 if you see them pic.twitter.com/p994xyVp8q
— SLC Police Dept. (@slcpd) June 19, 2020
The attire Eugenia was last seen wearing included a grey jacket and pants and pink and grey shoes.
Police said the missing 17-year-old left on foot with daughter Sandra in tow to go job searching at 2 p.m. on Thursday.
Police don’t have a lot of leads and are relying on help from the public to find them. According to Salt Lake PD, 24 hours passed before someone reported the pair missing. In addition, having no car to search for creates more of a challenge, they said.
“In this case, we really do need the community’s help to try and locate these individuals,” Salt Lake City police detective Michael Ruff said.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call 801-799-3000.
Today’s Top Stories
- State parks hope to have new ‘glamping’ campsites available for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- BIG MOVIE OF THE WEEK: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse review
- Young, broke, or both? You’ll still want to file your taxes July 15th.
- Tooele School District employees will repay $10K for travel
- AMBER Alert system on pause after empty message in middle of night
- Ogden cancels AMBER Alert, missing infant found safe
- Jazz fan gets “coolest injury ever” after Donovan Mitchell flies into third row
- New podcast details Venezuela imprisonment of Josh Holt
- Utah’s congressional representatives talk to KSL’s Dave & Dujanovic about…