DUGWAY — The Dugway Police Department says they are currently having issues with cellphones. They say that cell phones can’t reach landlines on the military installation.
According to a social media post today, 911 calls will get through from a landline but not from a cellphone.
Officials encouraged people to call from a landline if possible for emergency services. If a cellphone is your only option, officials said that Tooele County will receive your 911 call and send it to Dugway police via radio.
They asked people with non-emergency issues to go to the dispatch center or police building and use the lobby landline phones.
Today’s Top Stories
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Live Mic: Ideas for needed police reform
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Salt Lake City School District taking heat for canceling school at the last minute
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- White House: National Guard, federal police en route to Capitol to disperse protesters
- Peace and conflict: Talking politics and navigating tension over the holidays
- Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy