SALT LAKE CITY— The South Salt Lake Police Department and Fire Department are working together “on suspicious circumstances.”
“A recovery effort is being conducted to determine if there is a possible unattended death in the area of 2600 South and 900 West along the river,” South Salt Lake Police Department reported on Tuesday.
Crews are working on recovery a possible deceased individual.
The investigation is still in the preliminary stages and will be updated when more information becomes available.
This story is developing and will be updated when more information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- AP changes writing style to capitalize ”b” in Black
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: The military ‘stands ready’
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Businesses in downtown Salt Lake hope in-person General Conference will return ASAP
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…